Got SNES? Got SNES?

lol

was a good movie all in all, and its cute to see people and there reactions to the extra scene. Gotta ask though, whats the song title on credits, sounds like DragonForce, but i could be way off lol.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

I simply love it

This was an awesome movie, no flaws in it and shows sprites at it best. I loved the jokes, they just came out of no where on some of them and it was a movie I'm sure i'll watch again. 10/10 and all my 5's! Keep it up and make more or I shall eat your first born with a spork.

300 - The Collab 300 - The Collab

all i have to say is

please make one of the passion. you would probably even make it more epicish then this one! peer pressure! peeer pressure!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

yay

nice

anti strawberry_clock II anti strawberry_clock II

Again...

You got the 1 for overall because thats probably the amount of time in seconds more you put into this movie then your last.. this is fucking pathetic, 3.58 for this shit....

Duel Of the Plums Duel Of the Plums

ummmm

If you where attempting to make it just like the battle or as close as the one in ep. 1 you messed up quite a bit. Let see, When darth maul and qui-gon where fighting obi-wan didnt sit there that long really, and in the last part of battle, qui-gons didnt fall down the pit it was obi-wan's and he used qui-gon's. Also during the battle darth maul lost function to one of his lightsabers.

BMF Breakdancer BMF Breakdancer

i dont like it

uhhh im dumb auhh a yalkas;dflkad;lf

Starcraft: CritterTrouble Starcraft: CritterTrouble

Not bad

I, myself, am a fan of StarCraft. This wasnt bad at all. I know the feeling of those damn "Criters" as they call them. They have no real point of the game besides to make sum target practice. It could have been longer and also showing what the "criters" are saying.

AYB vs Final Fantasy 1 AYB vs Final Fantasy 1

kick ass

This was fucking funny as hell. I laughed at it a ton. Also good job incorporating the lil "Loin King" scene. Make some more things like this.